09 октября, 2011

MIYAVI - The Man who inspires the World

Now there will be a special post only from Nadja. :)
It's dedicated to the japanese singer, composer, guitarist & performer MIYAVI.
Actually i don't know how and when but he got into my brain and i really don't want to remove him from there.
Well.
I want to say i feel really inspired by his personality. I mean i knew about MIYAVI from somewhere 2008 or 2009, don't remember exactly. And the only one thing i had about him is a 'crazy rebel'.
It sounds weird but it was something like that.
When i looked at his photos i was like 'euuuh?..'.

And i couldn't really imagine he'll be one of the most charismatic men for me today. Honestly, i was surprised after reading different interviews with him not long time ago, watching live shows, backstage videos and so on.
This is the fact. MIYAVI is the true performer!
Even if you don't like how he looks or plays music, he's the man you should respect.
The way he's being a part of his family makes me feel so mimimi, haha :)
The way he's crying on the stage or after the concert makes me go melting. It's emotional to see such a 'rebel' crying in front of the fans covering his face with the hands! 

I really DO respect him.

And i recommend to watch the movie about him called 'Oresama'. It's really nice!

3 комментария:

  1. Анонимный21.01.2014, 11:19

    I am not sure where you are getting your info, but great topic.

    I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more.
    Thanks for excellent information I was looking for this info for
    my mission.

    My homepage :: крем для лица

    ОтветитьУдалить